Islamic Relief mobilised its emergency response early in the unfolding crisis. So far, we have reached over 41,000 people affected by the disaster.
Our emergency response in Sarajevo and eight other affected areas included:
- Distributing food, clothing, and hygiene items in Sarajevo and eight other affected areas
- Delivering 13,830 bottles of drinking water for vulnerable families
- Distributing aid packages, including special kits for babies
- Providing nearly 300 families with towels, pillows, and bedding
- Equipping first responders with essential items for rescue and repair efforts, as well as heaters and power-generators
- Providing 14,750 kg of flour to support the production of bread for those that have lost their homes in Žepče municipality
- Distributing seeds and fertiliser to help 195 families in Prijedor, Bosanski Novi and Kostajnica to restart their farming livelihoods.
Islamic Relief is now supporting the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina in rebuilding their communities and reclaiming their lives from the floods.
Please support our work to assist families affected by the floodwaters. Donate to our Bosnia Emergency Appeal today.Donate