Islamic Relief has been helping those affected by the conflict in South Sudan since the fighting broke out, in December 2013.
Our emergency response includes:
- Distributing essential items such as tarpaulins, jerry cans, and mosquito nets – as well as hygiene kits and kitchen sets – benefitting over 10,000 people
- Providing essential medical supplies in the worst-hit areas
- Improving primary health care and sanitation by building latrines and bathrooms
- Supporting displaced communities by providing plastic sheeting and bamboo poles to build makeshift shelters, drilling wells in some places and supplying mosquito nets and hygiene kits
- Planning to scale up our distribution of food and other aid, in partnership with other organisations.
Please continue to support Islamic Relief’s life-saving work. Donate to our South Sudan appeal today.Donate