Islamic Relief Iraq has been delivering essential humanitarian aid since the onset of the crisis. Our emergency response to support conflict-affected people includes:
- Installing water tanks and distributing water, sanitation and hygiene items
- Delivering food supplies and vital items such as tents, blankets, heaters and clothing
- Enabling families to earn a living once more
- Helping children to access quality education
- Sponsoring vulnerable children.
From our offices in Erbil and Baghdad, in 2014 alone we assisted over 357,000 vulnerable people. Our partners in Iraq include UNICEF and UN agencies such as the WFP, UNHCR, FAO and UNFPA.
With your support, we can reach even more families that have lost everything to the violence. Please donate to our emergency response to the escalating crisis in Iraq.Donate