Today marks the seventh year of the conflict in Syria.
For the people of Syria this has been:
- Seven years of grief – hundreds of thousands dead.
- Seven years of chaos – millions of refugees.
- Seven years of misery – millions without adequate shelter.
- Seven years of loss – millions of children with no schooling.
- Seven years of sorrow – millions are in desperate need of humanitarian assistance.
- Seven years of difficulties – millions of people without adequate access to water or sanitation.
- Seven years of suffering – millions of people facing starvation.
Islamic Relief continues to do all it can to help alleviate the suffering of the Syrian people.
Despite the situation in Syria having become increasingly dangerous we continue to operate on the ground.
For more details our work please read our latest report:
We will not stop helping the people of Syria, please support our work by making a donation.
Your donation could help save lives.