Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: Starting from £34,387 per annum
Closing date: 13th December 2018
Islamic Relief Worldwide are currently recruiting for the position of a Product Development Manager, who is responsible for managing the development of new fundraising focused ideas and initiatives from inception through to delivery. These products and initiatives will help Islamic Relief partners to increase funds for strategically important programmes.
The successful candidate must have or be:
• Extensive project management experience, ideally within an agile environment.
• Understanding of the charity sector and the fundamentals of fundraising.
• Strong understanding of service delivery and what it takes to deliver successfully to a customer
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and good team-working with an ability to work in a collaborative manner
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply by downloading the application pack from below and forward the completed form to us by the closing date.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
• screening clearance
• proof of eligibility to live and work within the UK
• receipt of satisfactory references
Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer